[Delayed] Sun country Virtual's "Hometown Beauty Cruise" @ KMSP - 271400ZOCT17

Server: Training

Route: MSP-PDX

Time: 1400Z

NOTAM: Time may change

Aircraft: 737-800 (generic livery only)

Join the crew at Sun Country Virtual for our first ever Global event! We will be traveling the beauty of the US from MSP-PDX. All info is listed above. @AllegiantAir is having trouble with his phone so our @Josh_Mcmunn will be the lead pilot for this event. We are looking for full capacity so come out and join!
image(1)

Route: KMSP, TONCA, BOTNE, KUUGL, LEINY, DPR, RECAP, BIL, HIA, DOXIE, CHASS, PDT, JKNOX, MYTOE, BAYYR, HHOOD, BLRUN, SSDEE, THEID, EMZEY, CIZZL, YORKY, NNUTT, KPDX
Gates:
HL: @Josh_Mcmunn
H2: @Oss_Sekei
H3:
H4:
H5:
H6:
H7:
H8:
H9:
H10:
H11:
H12:
H13:
H14:
suncoutryvirtual1

3 Likes

Are you guys a new VA?

2 Likes

They are relatively new, you can find their main thread here: Sun Country Virtual #TheHometownAirline #Hometownflying

3 Likes

We have been running since September 3 :)

2 Likes

Just a side note, we do realize that there is a typo in our event logo. Do not let that prevent you from joining the fun next Friday!

Ryan
CEO & Founder of Sun Country Virtual

1 Like

Wish that I could come, but my phone is acting up. Anyways good luck @Josh_Mcmunn

2 Likes

I Wood Love to join may i have a gate please

1 Like

@Oss_Sekei gate H2 is yours!

Sorry guys, times aren’t going the best and this event will have to be delayed with a promise from your Hometown Airline: This event will happen at a later time. If you were assigned a gate, that gate is reserved for you and all info and route info will remain the same.

Thanks for your understanding
Ryan
CEO & Founder of Sun Country Virtual
suncoutryvirtual1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.