Degraded/Violations for nothing

I was playing on the Training Server today and when I was done with one flight, I went, changed planes. Tried rejoining and got a message saying that my Grade was too low to be on the training server. I checked and my Grade went from Grade 3 to Grade 1. I also noticed that I recieved 7 violations for no reason. I didn’t get any notifications in game of any violations. I do not know why I have them. I have been playing since 2013 and have never had anything like this happen. I have already sent an email to support but would like to hear if this has happened to anyone else and how to resolve it.

Looks like your violations were due to overspeeding. You had other violations in the past, some as early as December 2018.

Looks like you were going 588kts ground speed at 35,000 feet.

2 Likes

Please follow all the IF rules accordingly to avoid having this repeated

1 Like

Yeah, I got one back in December, wasn’t paying attention on Takeoff in KPVD. The ones from today were without any notification.

1 Like

I do follow the rules, thanks

1 Like

The speed limit changes depending on your altitude so the higher you go the lower the airspeed limit is.

There are warning and audio warnings. Were you at your device the whole flight?

I was concentrating on flaps and gear at the time that happened. This was during cruise

1 Like

And at what altitude and speed

1 Like

Yes, It was in front of me the whole time

1 Like

FL350 at M87

1 Like

I think that’s over speeding because the maximum speed allowed is 300kts if my memory serves me right

1 Like

I don’t get an overspeed warning at that speed.

1 Like

M .87 is a little fast. Especially if you have upwind pushing you.

5 Likes

But that’s below the limit. I don’t get an overspeed warning for going that speed.

1 Like

.87 is barely under the limit. If you had wind pushing you, you will go over the speed limit

1 Like

But no overspeed warning?

1 Like

Did you have the sound off? Did you look any on the top of your screen?

1 Like

It also helps to know what plane you were in.

1 Like

Sound on, phone sitting right in front of me. Nothing.

(Btw, I don’t know if you have a YouTube channel with the same username, but if you do, I watch/like your videos)

1 Like

Boeing 757

1 Like