So I realize this is a…big ask, BUT it would be insanely awesome if we could define additional buttons via API.
I’d envision a command somewhere along the lines of “AddButton(Type, Screen, Title, Value, Values)” where
- “Type” would be the button type - say, “Toggle” or “SingleValuePicker”
- “Screen” would be which screen the button should show up on - “HUD” or “Systems”
- “Title” would be the button’s title (and unique ID)
- “Value” would be the button’s current value - true/false for Toggle Buttons, else one of the Values.
- “Values” would only be used for “SingleValuePicker”
You would then simply add the buttons up above the other buttons if it hadn’t been added yet.
Then we could do something like “GetButtonValue(Screen, Title)” and it would return the button’s value.
Does that make sense?