Decline in traffic

In the last month, there’s been a massive decline in traffic, when the update came out and during the first few weeks of June the servers were 50% full minimum, now there never even 40% full.

4 Likes

That’s unfortunately what always happens. The hype from the update always drops. There’s still a good amount of traffic though! Get out and explore, NZAA was packed today!

3 Likes

Hello,

This may be because of things opening back up again so traffic in return will start to decrease.

5 Likes

I definitely have a lot less time to fly now than I did in the spring, and I’m guessing it is the same for others too.

8 Likes

Yeah just like what everyone else has said really people going back to work, hobbies coming back etc but I’m sure during the holidays it will all pick up again! Activity this time of year is always low

3 Likes

College/school starting soon so that’s why… some have already started

2 Likes

Once 20.2 drops, traffic should increase again.

Things has got back to normal here and I myself don’t fly or control often compared to during the lockdown period.

3 Likes

I feel the traffic drop is because of school and mfs2020

2 Likes

MFS2020 does not have much impact on Infinite Flight actually. They’re 2 different simulators. One is a PC sim while the other is a mobile.

2 Likes

my actual school in australia has come back over the last 1.5 months and i really haven’t had much time to fly after school so yeah i wish i could fly more but it just gets to difficult sometimes

1 Like

I think there were a lot of people that would play the update once or twice then get incredibly bored of it. Just how things work.

1 Like

There’s always a massive jump just after a release, that slowly decreases. Especially with bigger ones like 20.1 was. We’re still at the same amounts we were 2 weeks after the release and still at waaay higher than we were before lockdowns around the world started.

7 Likes

There always is a little decline after an update, but dis you play in March and April?! It was at about 80% due to lockdown!

2 Likes

In my opinion is better less traffic and better pilots/ATC service. Quality over quantity.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.