Deciding a plane

What plane has the window seat camera? but also the automated MASTER system in the cockpit at same time?

I want to do a long flight from Halifax ( CYHZ) to Madrid, Spain ( MAD) about 8 hours flight and I am doing it live stream and have some people who are gonna watch that requested this flight…

They want the plane that has the window cabin cam, I also like the automated MASTER system in cockpit, is there any planes that have both?

Only the CRJ family has the window and cabin view.

2 Likes

i think only the CRJ family has the window view.

1 Like

I’d say, don’t do it… take a real route 😂

3 Likes

How far can a CRJ go again? they only for short flights arn’t they?

1 Like

In general yeah, not longer than 3 hours. Oh, also the TBM has the cabin view too.

2 Likes

Do YYZ-MAD with Air Canada’s A333 instead

1 Like

Well, that flight is not operated in Real Life, the closest thing you could get is the TBM 930, it might be able to make that flight with full fuel, I would also suggest to do a Citation X private flight? Its more realistic but it doesn’t agree with the things you would like, there isn’t really a perfect fit for this route, you could fly from Toronto with the Air Canada A330?

1 Like

does it have automated MASTER

You mean Auto-Start?

no, I mean the moving graphics and the real numbers, etc such as on the A321-200

Oh 😂 live cockpit ahaha

1 Like

yes LOL my bad sorry

It doesn’t

so what route would you recommend that has that? going to Madrid Spain

JFK-MAD
Iberia A359
5:46

3 Likes

whats that airline site that has all the flights that we can use to make a flight plan

1 Like

Anyone able to do ATC at CYQI for right now?

You could use the Air Canada A319 or A321. Or you could use the Westjet 737-700/800. They operate the 737 on trans atlantic flights from Halifax.