December Update with the C-130 is here!

If you were doing the majority of the work yourself, you did an amazing job, Laura!

5 Likes

To be fair, the artists spent months on the model, credit goes to them :) I just put things together and made the flight model.

29 Likes

So the order is global then dc10??

3 Likes

Of course! I wouldn’t know where to start with all of the 3d modeling they do. I think many don’t realize there is a lot of stuff under the hood you work on that needs to be done and tweaked during testing to tune in the flight model.

2 Likes

Awesome update as always

1 Like

With any luck.

3 Likes

Hope so but feel that it is more

2 Likes

Very very nice. How long does it usually take for Apple to approve?

2 Likes

The current average is 4 days.

3 Likes

Last update was two days. Usually ~3 days in my experience.

1 Like

Really wanted to fly it but it costs to much, in fact, ever thing costs to much

Hey Laura when is this update out for Amazon Kindle?

You have made my day even though I have IOS. I can hardly wait to get my hands on it. Thanks a lot.

The Update is around. Now time for the 2 day Apple approval then I need to get live+ on Christmas. And badabing badaboom

4 Likes

Did any1 experience mid air reverse thruster ?..could be gr8 when ur on verge of getting a speed violation

What about the DC10/MD11 ?

2 Likes

Imagine if you worked for months and months only to release it for free. You wouldn’t even be earning any money for that months work. Your customers would be happy, but you wouldn’t. In fact, $5 isn’t even that much. It’s the cost of a sandwich.

2 Likes

Just asking, is the steep approach capability nice?
Can’t wait till christmas when I get live+.

Thanks for the amazing work and I have posted some photos to the IFES Facebook page

2 Likes

Choice is a wonderful thing.

1 Like