December Update with the C-130 is here!

Sorry for maybe being ignorant… but i checked this forum and could not find any mention of Global Flight. What is it / can someone point me in the right direction to it?

Thanks!

:)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s been here for days

1 Like

Totally agree man!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Can tuse C130

Another great update guys! My personal wishlist comes more and more true! Unfortunately the performance of my Air 2 is at its end now. Please keep an eye on that to keep it real realistic as it is and hopefully not was… for my opinion it is shaking and hanging to much even on medium since the last update. But a lot of great work is done without any question! Thanks!

1 Like

Shaking? What do you mean?

1 Like

I would guess he’s talking about the floating point bug. :)
Looking forward to see it fixed in the global branch of Infinite Flight! Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Odd, my Air two works great. The floating point bug will be fixed in global I believe.

1 Like

Yep, it’s fixed, and flying far with no shaking is awesome ;)

18 Likes

Did you say no shaking, OMG, sounds awesome.

2 Likes

Now if we can just get @JoshFly8 to stop crashing we will be all set and ready for global.

11 Likes

Don’t forget about Dushy either ;)

4 Likes

It probably depends with the device memory.

Memory doesn’t make a difference.

1 Like

When you buy your device, the more memory you take, the faster your device will run.

Do tell…

On the C130 when dropping paratroopers, do you open just the ramp, the doors or both?

No sorry misunderstanding, I mean that the performance speed is too low. The moves are dithered, not such a smooth gliding of the ground than known from the past. Of course I have restarted the iPad to see if that was the reason for a slow graphic performance…,

1 Like