December Update with the C-130 is here!

Hello Everyone,

Our December Update with the C-130 has finally arrived! We have pushed it to Android yesterday and are waiting for Apple to approve the iOS version.

With this airplane, we’ve pushed the limits of what we were able to do prior to this release. It comes with multiple 4K textures, a highly detailed cockpit, a new window effect, and best of all, animated ramp and doors!

We had a ton of fun testing it during development and are certain you guys will enjoy it very much!

A quick update also on Global Flight:

We’re still making progress on it and we of course cannot give any release date. But rest assured that now that this release is out, we’re back to being 100% on Global.

As always, when the update is out on your platform, make sure you show your support and update your reviews in the stores.

247 Likes

Great, excited to give them a spin! Nice work as usual. :)

12 Likes

Happy day ! Happy news ! Happy Users ! 👌😉🎉
Good job FDS !

14 Likes

SO. AWESOME. Congrats to you all for the hard work.

10 Likes

Finally! Thanks @Laura! Blue skies!

2 Likes

Laura Thank yoi very much
Question:- did this Update fox a percentage of the Floatinh point bug?

2 Likes

What, may need to edit

2 Likes

No, this bug will be fixed in global

24 Likes

Oh, Ok, Good Luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for this so awsome update

3 Likes

Will there be a hotFix? And a hotfix of the hotfix?

7 Likes

A little question @Laura ;-) What’s the percentage of advancement about global ?

2 Likes

U need issues for hotfix…next u need to work on hotfix…next the hotfix is pushed…how does make sense of coming now???

1 Like

Something else

I got the Update, C130 is Super! But the Update Description is for the Last Update, Can you please Fix?
Thank You!

4 Likes

Looks like a Google Play issue.

12 Likes

That would be another way of revealing an approx. release date, which they wont probably tell. :)

The C130 is great! I loved all the liveries, the selection is quite broad. Can’t wait for the things coming in the future! :D

4 Likes

Oh!
Did the Update Included Else than C-130?
(Sorry for the Amount of Questions?)

2 Likes

Great Work, Laura !

1 Like

That’s not another way to ask about the release date.
I just would like to know how (approximately) the work is done…

1 Like

The Kilogram/Lbs option in the Weight and Balance Page.

Most of our efforts are on global and I was the only person working on this update in the development team with the help of the artists. The rest of the team is working on Global and making great progress. We can’t wait to show you what’s coming :)

49 Likes