Part 2. Then and second times again, my last flight to ride the plane for American Airlines is a McDonnell Douglas MD-82 from KDFW/DFW to KMEM/MEM took less than 1 hours in the afternoon and evening.
- I have my old iPhone 4s on seat right the window.
- The gate A38, KDFW/DFW. Next American Airlines (N946AN) Boeing 737-800 Number Fleet “3CA” is the age 21 years old - active.
2. Seats 2-3. I’m sorry my quality picture 😔.
3. The book is fleeting part aircraft.
4. American Airlines Boeing 757-200 and MD-82/83.
5. Takeoff 35L Runway, KDFW/DFW.
6. The clouds.
7. The Sunset.
8. The River.
9. Between Arkansas and Tennessee.
10. The last landing on 18C Runway, KMEM/MEM then last stop arrive at the gate B.
I had only two times to ride the plane is a McDonnell Douglas MD-83 from DFW to SEA last on August 4, 2006 in the evening. MD-82 from DFW to MEM last on December 25, 2013.
My mom drop drive from Memphis Airport far to Hamilton, Alabama took 2 hours to visit my family the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thank you for sharing! I hope I enjoy having a good day when the plane misses your favorite MD-80’s!