December 2017 update is cleared for takeoff

You can find that information here @Soydepr ;)

What is the action called

It’s not an action. Read the topic that was linked by @ThomasR

2 Likes

Too bad I can’t have Infinite Flight because it does not support my iPad mini 3

This is a great app so well done to all involved in development. I’ve been a subscriber for some time, doing basic transits and pattern work racking up 60 plus hrs, so by no means a power user. Looking at the new update AAR is a great addition, however my question (and don’t shoot me down) is how do I find tankers on station?? Searching the tutorials I don’t see how this is achieved. Many thanks for any guidance.

Check out this thread to find refuelers.

It supports my iPad mini 2…

1 Like

thx for update i hope FDS add A350 next year enjoyy :)

Please refrain from replying to the developers with a feature request- if you want- you can create your own feature request. But there is already one for the A350 so check it out here

5 Likes

I love this update. The condor DC-10 is amazing. Keep up the great work!! 🌍🌎🌏

Great job to all at IF and FDS the MD-11 is beautiful and am enjoying flying this gorgeous bird especially the KLM livery which BTW is the exact replica of the last flight made by KLM airlines from Montreal CYUL back home to Amsterdam EHAM. I really miss her in reality but now I get to enjoy her anytime I want. Keep the the good work!!!

1 Like

Great job guys the update is epic

2 Likes

Another nice airplane in IF. Thanks! It’s amazing this 3 engines aircraft!

5 Likes

I have noticed that the MD/DC series do not have the Pepsi Can in the cockpit. Did this happened so the devs could have space for something else like the flight plan stand or they just excluded it from those aircrafts for other reasons ?

4 Likes

Thank you! Greate update!!

1 Like

I know this might sound weird but I still haven’t gotten the global update

Hello!
The issue is probably because your device isn’t compatible.

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not compatible.

4 Likes

Just wanted to thank everyone that was involved in the update. I know everyone has there personal favorite piece to the update. Being new to the sim and the forum, I am very appreciative of the red squares to assist you on the glide slope. It shows me that the developers and team are truly trying to reach all skill levels and help them improve. I am very thankful for this and that’s why I will continue to pay for unlimited. Thanks again everyone!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! I do not have pro subscription, and I might not get one, so will I still be able to get the planes?

Yes you will!!! :)