Dear infinite flight dev team

This is a list of suggestions you people can use. I love this game and want it to be even better than it already is.
Improve cockpit of bombardier crj200 and Boeing C-17: it’s what frustrated me the most when I first got Infinite Flight, the C-17 doesn’t even have a cockpit, and the crj200 cockpit looks like it was made out of paper. I want the crj200 to do a route that I like but I just can’t stand that cockpit.

Add animated parts for planes that don’t have animated parts: there’s only two planes that have this problem, the f/a18 and the C-17. Its something that I thought would only be a problem during the beta, but it’s still a problem for these two planes. Its so weird when I takeoff and put the gear up, it just is suddenly up. Same with the c-17

More liverys for the bombardier crj200: as I said earlier, I like the crj200. I want to do more flights for it in different countries and in different airlines. I suggest adding delta connection, American Eagle, Air Canada Express, the new United Express livery, Lufthansa Regional, and compass airlines.

Add taxi way lights: I can’t see where I am going at night, but all I’d need is a basic taxi way lights and I’ll be good

This one is more a question then a suggestion. Why is there no buildings? I kind of wish there was a terminals and famous structures like the Golden gate bridge. Anyway, that’s all the suggestion I have. I hope everyone has a good day

His trust level is not high enough. Don’t be too harsh on him plz.

1 Like

Please wait until you are a member then you can request features.

Hello!

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

Beat the mods! Thanks @scyllberg for the post.

5 Likes