Deaf community (and the A380)

Hi there,

Firstly, as a deaf person, I’d like to thank Infinite Flight so hard that they could be blown away with my gratefulness. I have finally got a chance to convert my dream into a reality because of this simulator.

And also, I totally understand a380 is one of the hardest task and earlier I watched the polls that favoured a320 and 30. Why can we not vote for a380? There is so much history behind this model and it seems like soon it shall be a “legendary” airplane which means no longer in existence. The a380 has been my childhood dream since I was four, watching it land and depart from Nairobi, Kenya. Having the 380 reworked will bring me ultimate joy and tears.
I would like everybody to help me upvote this and possibly infinite flight can progressively start working on the endogenous aspect of the plane including the physics, appr, cockpit, etc. And I thank IF for reworking the exterior of the aircraft.

Again, I understand the amount of work it can take. Please let me know what you think.

Best regards.

41 Likes

Hey!

That poll was the second round of the decision. The A380 was i the first one. It just wasn’t on the second round as it wasn’t in the top 2.

Also, you can vote for the A380 to show your love for it here, and maybe in the future it might be reworked!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you GPKarp!

Yes, I’m aware of the 2 polls. But I was wondering why It never made to the second round.
And thank you thank you so much for the link. I’ve voted on it.

1 Like

It didn’t make it to the second round because the A220 and A330 received more votes, and the second round only contained the top 2.

3 Likes

I think it will be pretty close to top next time.😉

1 Like

Thaat’sss whatttt I want to hearrrrrr! You’re awesome Brady!

1 Like

I’m also deaf/HoH. Nice to see another one of us here!

If you have any questions about what you can do for Infinite Flight even while being deaf, my inbox is always open. :)

15 Likes

OMGGG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!
IMMA INBOX YOU RIGHT AWAY. Thank you!

2 Likes

@amaryahjohnson1996 is also part of the deaf community. Good to see a lot more people!

2 Likes

Hi, I am deaf, too. I have my game with IF, too then I have many times the MD-11 and not A380, it’s a very awesome.

1 Like

Hey, I am deaf, too!

2 Likes

You to mate! Get out and enjoy the beautiful things of life.👍

1 Like

It’s awesome to see how many deaf people are actually here. We all need to have people of all types in our world.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this @Amar_Shah. We’re glad you’re here!

8 Likes

Now this is one thing i love about IF, the diversity, people with disabilities (like yourself and myself) can have fun doing things people without disabilities can do, wishing you the best :)

Happy Flying!

2 Likes

Thank you, Jason!

Thank you @Jxshua! Support from people like you is what helps us build confidence and take the community to the next level at a jaw dropping positive awe!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.