Deadheading with Gordon Pt. 6

DL 417 (JFK-ATL)
8:30am-11:15am
2hrs 45mins
Boeing 757-200
Delta

Today, I deadheaded back home from New York’s JFK. This was my first flight on the 757 and I actually enjoyed the flight. The plane handled very well and was pretty easy to maneuver. It was a little different from my 737, but I guess I better get used to it since the 757 is being considered for my next aircraft… The one complaint that I have is that the 757 needs its picture updated on LiveFlight. Other than that, I have no complaints on the aircraft. Job well done, infinite flight!! I was going to blame IF for my brief float during the landing but it was my fault. For one, I kept the nose a little too high during the landing and I think I flared a little to hard. The landing was greasy though, so I can’t be too mad. Anyway, I hope you all had a great day and as always, I’ll see you in the skies 😊

1. LiveFlight tracking

1. Preparing for departure at JFK’s gate B41

1. Rotating off of runway 4L. I only used 80% power and this thing got going!! Such a powerful plane

1. Climbing out of New York with views of JFK in the distance. Views from my seat in Comfort +

1. Inflight monitor showing the details of our flight just before descent

1. Final approach onto ATL’s runway 27L

1. Touchdown!! Views from main cabin

1. Outside view of the touchdown. Very nicely done

1. Deplaning at ATL’s gate F9

1. LiveFlight approach
27 Likes

Nice photos!!!

1 Like

Thank you 😊

1 Like

Nice pics, glad you departed my hometown airport! Would also be nice if you explored other continents like Asia and Africa 😉

3 Likes

I’ll take that into consideration

Wow you are really dedicated to your B737 if you have never flown the B757 before 😅👍 But tbh, I haven’t used it after the first week because it isn’t flying anywhere besides America, especially atm so I am not motivated to do so either

2 Likes

That’s totally understandable. I’m all about realism to partner!!

2 Likes