Deadheading with Gordon Pt. 1

Today, I did something a little different as far as my flying schedule. I “deadheaded” to Nashville this afternoon for a flight that will take place tomorrow morning!! (Stay tuned West Coast 😉) This is my first deadhead but it definitely won’t be my last. For those who might say, “How are you deadheading when you’re flying?”, it’s all about your imagination. I use IF as if I were a real pilot, which means that deadheading can be apart of the schedule. Anyway, y’all have a great night and I’ll see LAX tomorrow at 10am!! 😁

12 Likes

Nice photos once again, Gordon!

1 Like

Thank you ✊🏾

1 Like

I like the flying with Gordon series, the 739 is a nice plane! What is deadheading if I may ask?

1 Like

How can you call yourself a pilot if you don’t know what deadheading is??? Just kidding 😂, deadheading is when a pilot travels by plane to a location in order to fly a scheduled route. For example, if I’m based in Atlanta but I have a route scheduled from Orlando to Salt Lake City, I have to fly as a passenger (in my pilot uniform) to Orlando in order to complete the flight. I hope I explained it well enough

1 Like

Oh I saw a YouTuber do that, the American Airlines guy. He deadheaded, now I remember, thanks!

1 Like

Ooh!

I like these photos!

2 Likes

Thank you 😁

1 Like

lol you’re welcome

1 Like

nice photo

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like