Deactivate Subscription.

Hello! Can someone help me deactivate my subscription? I’m trying to stop it but I am unsure on how to. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for contacting support. Auto-Renew can be cancelled directly from your App Store or Play Store app. Please find the instructions for your store below:

Google Play Store:
View, change, or cancel Google Play Store subscription

iOS App Store:
View, change, or cancel your App Store subscription

So we can continue to improve for our customers, could you please let us know why you do not want to renew your subscription? We appreciate your business and feedback!

4 Likes

Hey there thanks for the feedback. That was quick haha! Umm yeah so about the subscription, I have a busy life right now and I don’t play that often, and nothing I like is being released, so i’m just going to wait sometime until an A330 rework at least gets confirmed, maybe an A220 can be added sometime, basically the new airliners because I see them all the time haha. But I will be back, maybe for like 3 months, maybe christmas I will renew and hopefully good stuff gets released by then, but for now I have to save some money and yeah that’s pretty much it.

1 Like

Be sure to check back in whenever you can and we will be glad to see you in the skies again. Thank you for your continued support.

Take care,
Levet

3 Likes