De-Ice Switch

This might have to come after better weather but doesn’t temperature already affect flight parameters? Could be cool to add more sub-systems to pre flight checks etc.

What does everyone think? Don’t forget to add a like if you want this :)

29 Likes

I would love this feature. It would add to the realism of pre-flight checks

2 Likes

I’m sorry, what’s De-Ice Switch?

1 Like

used for removing Ice From the surfaces of a plane that cause lift.

I think it’d make sense to have the effects of ice simulated first (at the moment, the temperature only impacts air pressure), but this would be nice.

18 Likes

Where is the snow ?

1 Like

Since Global might be coming with snowy regions, and hopefully new weather, I’d like to bring this topic back up, along with this picture… (Just an example.)

Yeah I know, it looks weird by itself. Lol

13 Likes

MaxSez: Which comes first, A De-Icer, Taxi Lights, Logo Lights, How about a cabin light dimmer switch. Priorities, let’s generate a Poll. Popular demand seems to work with FDS consider the 130, and those dogs yet to come the MD-11/DC-10.

7 Likes

1: Do you mean taxiway lights, or aircraft taxi lights?

2: A cabin light dimmer switch would be extremely great.

4 Likes

Both my friend @FlyFi… Regards, Max

1 Like

yes, great idea

Only we need is snow!

2 Likes

Can’t forget about prop deice for the Q400. Very important factor for flying in snowy regions

2 Likes

I mean this would be cool but think about the taxi lights .-.

2 Likes

@Mubashir has created an awesome post on how potential future cockpit layouts could be. You should check that out!

1 Like

Well, wouldn’t really be realistic with a cabin dim switch, since that’s located on the Flight Attendant station, not in the cockpit…

1 Like

@Mats_Edvin_Aaro… It’s IF Mats, just use your imagination. Anything is possible. (The FO can always pull the breaker in the Master Bus). Your always so exacting, appears your annal possessive! LOL. Regards, Max

1 Like

Pls add flight attendant station pls make it free mr dev pls

3 Likes

Yu da man Mats, Regards, Max

1 Like

Good idea but its kind of irrelevant to have it now.