DDLC game made my aircraft to crash

(SPOILERS FOR DDLC)

So funny story. If you guys know DDLC or Doki Doki Literature Club, I was playing the game and during the time, I was flying a Delta Airlines A321 from Boston to Atlanta. I was on auto pilot and I was playing the DDLC game that I wasn’t paying attention on my phone that I needed to start doing my decent into Atlanta. The part where Sayori H*** herself after that loud sound, I jumped so high that I accidently pushed my thumb towards the auto pilot button and it disengage causing my plane to lose control. My phone was on the floor and when I picked it up, I was dropping from 30,000 to 5,000 feet really quick and crashed somewhere near Georgia. So yeah that was my story that happened today and had a good laugh at the end, even though I crashed for a dumb reason.

1 Like

Always make sure you never accidentally click buttons and do some dive recovery practice in casual server or solo

1 Like

Totally agree. Yeah I wasn’t looking carefully, but I will try and make sure I don’t make that same mistake again.

1 Like

A good pilot is always learning 😉

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.