DC10F underbelly beacon not working

Hi everyone,

Noticed on the new DC-10F the beacon light is not working on the underbelly of the aircraft. The light is working on the top of the plane. It works on the MD-11/F but I’m not sure if it is working on the DC-10. This isn’t a big issue but maybe can be fixed in the next update.

Despite this, these new aircraft additions are fantastic and fun to fly and I thank the developers for all the hard work they have put into these aircraft and additional features.

Cheers, Oskar

1 Like

What is the color of the light?

It’s either a glitch or it’s suppose to be like that, I tried it out and I got no light either :)

The DC-10 also doesn’t have it so I think this is how it’s suppose to be

Able to reproduce. Belly beacon does not show a flash of light.

Aircraft with the issue:

• DC10
  • DC10F

iPad Pro 10.5"
iOS 11.2

8 Likes

Might want to tag a mod and let them know then.

How do I do that (I never done it before)?

No need to. We’ve seen this :)

2 Likes

Oh that’s easy let me show you! So to tag someone you put an “at” symbol, and then their username. I’ll use Schyllberg for an example (hope you don’t mind Seb 😀). Like this: @schyllberg. When someone is tagged they will be notified and you can click on their profile. Hope this helped 😉!

1 Like

Cheers that helps a lot!

No need to tag moderators or staff. They don’t have a magic wand to fix these sort of things. Don’t worry, staff and developers browse these topics and will fix anything necessary in priority.

6 Likes