DC10/MD11 Next in Infinite Flight!

No it depends how long they take and the livery’s

1 Like

Do you honestly think it will take less than a month?

1 Like

It’ll take a while! Considering Laura gets in touch with real pilots to bring the best gaming experience to your hands!

4 Likes

I’ll extend my offer once again.

If the MD-11 comes out before the end of the year. I will buy it for you.

3 Likes

No I’m saying it depends if there adding md11 and dc10 then it might take 2
months

Its going to take more than two months regardless. FDS doesn’t just make these aircraft overnight.

2 Likes

Finally, someone that gets it. Guys, it won’t be two days for it. They need it to be perfect, the DC-10 and MD-11, with complete, accurate liveries and textures. Also, coding plays a big role. That’ll take a while. Probably not by the end of the year, but shortly after. We’ll most likely see progress shots, though, to get us excited!

2 Likes

please update before christmas

1 Like

The c-130 & ac-130 should come before Christmas but the DC10 & MD11 will come well after

There is absolutely ZERO chance of it coming out this year, so yeah…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say zero, but I wouldn’t say one hundred either.

1 Like

Should this be continued here ?

1 Like

The announcement won’t be up until it’s arrival.

7 Likes

I do t think the dc10 will be ready before Christmas it will come in late January probably

Unless it’s already being worked on, I doubt it.

Remember my offer though. Heck. I’ll even extend it to the middle of January, You have six weeks to prove me wrong.

1 Like

I’m just saying usually it’s 2 months but it depends what aircraft and the livery’s

probably March, my best guess.

Yes your right probably in 3 weeks we will be getting images of md11 in game

No not that late that’s almost 4 months February we will be getting.it trust me March is to late for an update

Continue here