Dayton Vectren Air Show [Closed!]

Hello!

Tomorrow I will be going with my family to the Dayton Air Show! If weather permits! it is going to be amazing!

Here is their website link: http://www.daytonairshow.com

I was wondering if anyone else in the IF community was going.

To good weather!

4 Likes

Sadly not going to be able to make it this year. Really wanted to see the Blue Angels and the Raptor. Maybe next year!

1 Like

Same with me. I also can’t wait for the “fake” Memphis Belle. I’ve seen tora, tora, tora before and the dynamite on the ground is amazing! (Simulating real bombs.)

I will probably post some pictures😁!

I just got back. I only got rained on for about 30 seconds but then I went into a plane!

Here are some pictures:
The Blue Angels!

The f-22.

2 Likes

The American Eagle CRJ-700:

1 Like

Oh wow, have fun!

I’d love to see the DC-8 flying.

1 Like

Used to go to that all the time with my dad along with the Cleveland Air Show when I lived up in ohio! Sad I cant make it but have fun this year!

1 Like

I go to Dayton on the 6th of July! I looked into coming to see this airshow by flying into Dayton early but I couldn’t have come because of my trip that I just got back from yesterday.

1 Like

They did have a dc-8 but it wasn’t flying. It was the Samaritan’s Purse plane.

1 Like

They also had a B-52. (It was on the loca news, and the fact that I live near Dayton.) if you are still there, then I would recommend that you visit the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum! It’s the largest in the world!) Sadly I could not attend, but I hope that you had a good time!

1 Like

I did have a good time! I have been to the National Museum of the United States Air Force At least 7 times! (I still haven’t seen everything!) I saw the Memphis Belle when I went because there were veterans there. I got a book signed.

1 Like

That’s good! Glad you enjoyed it and enjoy the rest of your day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.