Day change! [ Need Pilots! 6 ATTENDING 28 GATES LEFT] Presents New IFVR (Infinite Flight Virtuel Route @ ENBR - 041600ZMAY19

What. the Event is 11th May. It’s 2 months to the Event.

1 Like

What? There are so many dates in here of changing the event hahaha, let me check

1 Like

Ok great, a Saturday, that’s perfect, so disregard last message

1 Like

That is because the i don’t have time that i have planned but just see the last and in there the Event is wroted:

What? In that message it’s written 22 june

1 Like

It was an fail i frogot to change the time there (Changed now).

1 Like

Hello Everyone i’m so sorry for i must change the Date for the Event again because i have new plans SORRY the new time is:
2019-05-04T15:00:00Z

REMEMBER THAT @Sashaz55 @Captain_Adri @Jens_Severin @Matthew_20204 @joslleymiguel_holand and @IF787 and me @DL_FILM

2 Likes

as I said last time, marking events with dates so far is always a risk of not being able to conclude this, because there can always be an unforeseen event, so I can reserve a gate but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to participate …

1 Like

Ok i remove you from ATC and put you on an Gate.

1 Like

I shall in an Confirmation 11th May so that is the reason to Day change.

BTW it’s my First Event so that is the reason to a so bad Event.

by the way, your event is not bad, the problem is the date changes, this causes people to give up

1 Like

I’ll not be able to make it

1 Like

Soo soo so sad, i shall remove you from the list.

Hey everyone I have a sad news, I have to cancel the event, because I am in Norwegian Virtual now and it is not a real route and I think that I rather go to a new Event a little later. The new Event I will start to make soon and it will be added here in the comments.

1 Like

And i can’t edit the Topic longer now.

Check out the new Event:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.