Day change! [ Need Pilots! 6 ATTENDING 28 GATES LEFT] Presents New IFVR (Infinite Flight Virtuel Route @ ENBR - 041600ZMAY19

We need more attenders!!

Hello Attenders There is an opportunity to cancel the event because there are so few Attenders.

⬇️ What do you Think? ⬇️

• Move the Event Later
  • Cancel the Event

0 voters

I can Move the Event later If you want. There is an High Traffic Event so i need Attenders!!!

Hey everyone. The mood is just because I know what you want.

SO I have decided for move the Event a long time in the future!!
I hope: @IF787, @Matthew_20204, @joslleymiguel_holand and me @DL_FILM can join then.

The Time is: 2019-06-22T15:00:00Z Saturday. HOPE EVERYONE CAN JOIN!!!

You changed the date from Feb to Jun, it’s a long time to know what can happen until the day arrives, but anyway I’ll book a gate and if you do not mind I would like to do ATC at the departure airport

1 Like

You have alredy a gate this is: Gate 25.
So you are an IFATC? I can change you to ATC At: ENBR Ground and ENBR Tower.

1 Like

Yes you can

1 Like

Ok you are IFATC ENBR Ground and ENBR Tower.

1 Like

I will remove you from The gate.

Yes you can remove me

1 Like

Good Night.

1 Like

Hey, a quick reminder that IFATC will only be able to control if ENBR is on the IFATC schedule.
Also, June is quite far from now, so it is nigh on impossible for people to make plans for then.

1 Like

We can send a message aboute IFATC schedule. I hope it.

not necessarily have to be on schedule, because it is an event

1 Like

Hi friend, I’m going to tell you something, since your event is far from happening, I advise you to cancel it, and redo it when you have time for it, and there will surely be someone wanting to participate, you do not have to wait until 4 months to the event, and if I’m not mistaken after 3 months this topic will be closed after the last reply.

2 Likes

Events are not exempt from the schedule, unless Tyler or a mod give special dispensation.

1 Like

I know that…

2 Likes

Sadly, events on ES are only usually given IFATC if they have very many pilots attending.

2 Likes

Hey @2003iggy we don’t need Acticve ATC but that is great.

I can take gate 25, callsign Nor Shuttle 011

1 Like

@Jens_Severin You have Gate 25

1 Like