Day Back on Expert - Horrible

RIP ATC in LAX

2 Likes

I do understand. I’ll try to contact the IFAE admins to check if the guy in question is really IFAE. I’ve flown with many IFAE pilots and they’re purely as professional as they come.

3 Likes

At the minimum I feel that Zürich would of have been much more adequate to accommodate the quantity or the mess of aircraft we’ve seen at Geneva… There was basically no one when I did my flight in a A319 to Geneva…

3 Likes

IFATC and IFAE gets a LOT of fakes, and you can tell by their piloting.

1 Like

As @Captain_Cign said, Us at IFAE are trained step by step with professionalism and respect to be on the high standards, lately we have seen many "fakes"people using our tag.

1 Like

Airports that can handle large traffic volumes like LAX, ORD, ATL, JFK, MCO, and more would be better for ATC and pilots

1 Like

Did he end up getting ghosted?

1 Like

IFATC should ghost these people on spot. I know that it’s not a fun tool to just ruin someone’s day, but these people deserve it!

I feel like all of these topics will get closed soon and it’s a shame because our voice needs to be heard

2 Likes

My advice is to head to little airports like Ramona and give these people a bit of traffic (it’s so much easier) because KLAX and KSFO , etc, are very very busy places. Hope this helps

2 Likes

I can see a lot of people doing this route tmrw morning

He got a warning and the ATC apologized to me for what the pilot did. I really felt bad the ATC had no control.

4 Likes

That’s actually quite sad, I hope that person gets a ton of ghosts

Wait, that wasn’t ghostable?

1 Like

Yes it is a bit harsh but kind of fair, it’s very annoying to just do a flight and have someone mess it up, I mean on Training and Casual it’s OK, but on Expert it’s unacceptable, the update will make this better because we will get rid of ghosts and have a different method

2 Likes

I believe he got ghosted for blocking the taxiway.

2 Likes

It should be a ghostable since they did not follow ATC instructions

1 Like

I guess that behavior is normalized on Expert nowadays.

2 Likes

Not the pilot who was involved in my incident. Was right behind him all the way to takeoff

2 Likes

There should be new requirements to access the expert server. Grade 3 is too easy now

1 Like