Day Back on Expert - Horrible

Let’s hope

2 Likes

Tbh we need a new server with higher requirements

1 Like

new server = more money to run = higher subscription
this is something that the IF team is working on especially with the new levels of violations coming out, just wait for 20.1
Cign :D

1 Like

Maybe go to some other airports aswell, I controlled EHRD for hours yesterday, got 4 planes. Right now I control KSTS got 3 planes in 2 hours. The world is bigger then Bravo class airports😂

1 Like

No please not another one, then we have even less traffic.

1 Like

but if expert server have high violation ghost requirements then how can normal people who want to play properly but sometimes have violations play properly with a lot of people and proper ATC

1 Like

I think the system right now is good, especially with the new violation system coming. There are a lot of new people yes, I know. But when we show how to fly the right way they will learn it. Ofcourse there are always people that troll, and those will be ghosted.

I mean just right now I got a plane who did a right hand pattern twice, while I told him to go left, which almost caused a collision. This is no problem for me, because I have not that many planes on my freq. and that’s why it didn’t go well yesterday

1 Like
   When you see people talking about making requirements higher

:( I made it here a month ago. I retry to be realistic. Maybe judge people by violations. 😡😭

2 Likes

unfortunately this cannot be the way to go as when you are younger or don’t quite know the impact of violations you might not care about getting them and gain 100’s of them making it harder when you are more experienced! You might be a really realistic pilot but violations from when you were new, mean you cant get into expert!
Cign :D

Welp, ight im outta ere

Welp, I just thought that vay, maybe I shouldn’t have…

They should make the expert server for grade 4 and 5’s only. So that we don’t have kids that just say ready for pushback and don’t know what atis is or kids that request for takeoff when their not first in line

Also the severe turbulence everywhere I go makes it pretty much impossible to fly a 777 let alone a 390

as @ThomasThePro once said:
It’s not about grade, it’s more about knowlege!

1 Like

Mabye before you are allowed your tested on your aviation knowledge so about ATIS, Ground procedures, etc, etc. And it’s done very year to keep proficiency. Just an idea though

1 Like

why not take a look at this closed #features request!

Bad bad bad idea.

It’s been said many times. High grade does not imply experience or knowledge. I’m grade 3. I have been grade 4 in the past but only for a short while. Sustaining G4 status is difficult for me because I only fly maybe 5-ish hours a week so I dont satisfy the 90 day landings requirement. Does this mean I should be banned from the Expert Server?

6 Likes

Expert Server has now been for some time quite mayhem, the devs are working on it. tho i should point out that you were unlucky yesterday, Geneva was PACKED I never seen something like that so that probably contributed to the bad experience - stressed pilot, stressed ATC, a few connectivity/server bugs

No not at all, I’m just saying that people that don’t know what their really doing should play on the training server because that’s where they can learn and then join.

1 Like

Hi all! Thanks for the discussions as always. 20.1 is coming with things to help this, namely grade changes. Thanks!

14 Likes