Dassault Falcon 7X

Dassault Falcon 7X

The Dassault Falcon 7X is a long range, large cabin private jet, boasting a massive 5,950nm ranged aircraft. It was premiered at the 2001 Paris Air Show. Alongside the Falcon 900, this is the only other business trijet with an S-shaped tail engine. Entering into service in 2007, the Falcon 7X is still in production today. More than 250 of these aircraft were ordered, with probably many more to come!

Some specifications of the aircraft:
Crew | Two
Aircraft length | 23.38 m / 76.08 ft
Cabin length | 11.91 m / 39.07 ft
Height | 7.83 m / 25.67 ft
Wingspan | 26.21 m / 86.00 ft
MTOW | 31,751 kg / 70,000 lb
Ceiling | 15,545 m / 51,000 ft
Max cruise speed | Mach 0.9 (516 kn; 956 km/h)
Long range cruise speed | Mach 0.8 (459 kn; 850 km/h)
Maximum range | 11,019 km / 5,950 nm

In my opinion, this aircraft would work great at filling the gap between the aging Cessna Citation X and the Airbus A318ACJ family and Boeing 737BBJ family. This would be a great long haul, corporate aircraft, which would probably be happily used by corporate themed VOs and pilots who like corporate flying!

Marcel

Interesting aircraft. I’ll see if I clear a vote for this. It looks very beautiful not gonna lie.

Don’t forget to vote for your own topic! (you don’t have too tho)

2 Likes

I like the idea, but I think IF will come up with more private jets in time…
I also don’t have any votes.
Sorry

1 Like

Yeah, I kind of don’t have any votes left :( lol

1 Like

I’m trying to not lose my votes, I still have my extra votes from when I was regular lol

1 Like

This beautiful bird completely gets my vote. IF is a bit lacking when it comes to biz-jets.

Hope to see this bird in the IF skies someday!

1 Like

Yes! #bringthefalcontoIF

1 Like

I’m on the fence, can’t decide if it’s ugly.

1 Like

Great aircraft got my vote for sure!

1 Like

I’m glad to see you all want this.

side note: gulfstream doesn’t like their planes in sims. Dassault has a plane in XP-11 if I’m not wrong :)

IF needs more business jets the dassault falcon would be a fantastic aircraft to have

1 Like

Voted, changed my mind on the looks.

1 Like

Dassault is a Big name of Aeronautic industry. I would love to see Dassault aircrafts on Infinite Flight

1 Like

Spotted one of these in KTPA. Super cool aircraft.

1 Like

I personally don‘t fly private jets often in IF but I saw this beauty flying at about 5k ft into the sunset and I really have to say that the wings and the look of this plane is awesome !
I am thinking about clearing a vote for this, maybe somebody can convince me :)
This livery would be quite cool though !

Through this plane everybody could feel rich lool :) just a joke
Imagine flying from N/A to New York because of your big business haha

1 Like