Dassault Falcon 6X - The World's First Ultra Widebody Bussines Jet

I want to introduce you to the World’s First Ultra Widebody Bussines Jet holding the tallest and widest cabin in business aviation accessible for 16 passengers.

With a range of 5,500 nm (10,186 km), the 6X handles routes such as Moscow to New York, Paris to Beijing, or Los Angeles to London with ease.

Specially constructed flaps yield remarkably low takeoff and approach speeds (generally 109 knots) that allow the aircraft with partial fuel load to operate at airports with runways of 3,000 feet such as Gstaad or St. Tropez.

Two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW812D power the aircraft with a maximum takeoff weight of 77,460 lb (35,135 kg).

In hope of developing an extended version, Dassault can compete with aircrafts such as the Gulfstream 650 or Bombardier Global 7500; thus would be a great addition to Infinite Flight.

Infinite Flight has a gap in business aviation aircraft that could be solved with the Falcon 6X. Think of the small range of the Cessna Citation X, that bearly allows any long-haul flights, but can land wherever you wish, and then think of the Boeing 737-BBJ that has an impressive range but cannot land on airfields of 3000 ft length. The 6X combines both advantages opening a whole new world of possibilities in Infinite Flight.

Please note that this aircraft is still in progress and is set to carry out deliveries from 2022.

It looks similar like the citation, it’s also used for business so I don’t think it’ll be necessary

2 Likes

But it still looks cool

1 Like

That doesn’t explain why we have both the 737 and A320 in Infinite Flight. Or the 787 and A350.

5 Likes

This is defiantly getting my vote. Would love to see more business jets in the sim.

1 Like

I totally understand your thoughts. Yes, people may think that the two aircraft look similar, but the main reason for me to request this feature is that in my opinion, Infinite Flight has a gap in business aviation. I tried to clarify that the main business jets in the game both have great advantages that could be combined by an aircraft such as the Falcon 6X to create a world of new possibilities on Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Thank you @Royce. I really appreciate your vote!

1 Like

Today the Falcon 6X made its first flight !!

2 Likes

I’ve added a vote in the hopes we see a corporate jet in 2021.

1 Like

Damn, that jet be lookin kinda thicc.

2 Likes