Dassault Falcon 50

DF50

Info on The DF50

The Dassault Aviation Mystere-Falcon 50, commonly known as the Dassault Falcon 50, is a French-built super mid-sized, long-range business jet, featuring a three jet engine layout with an S-duct air intake for the central engine. It has the same fuselage cross-section and similar capacity as the earlier twin-engine Falcon 20 but is a completely new design that is area ruled and includes a more advanced wing design.

Info on Dassault Falcon

The Dassault Falcon is a family of business jets, manufactured by Dassault Aviation. July 2017 saw the 2,500th Falcon delivered – a Falcon 900LX – since the first Falcon 20 was handed over to a customer in 1965. The fleet has accumulated 17.8 million hours of flight time with approximately 1,230 operators in 90 countries and as of July 2017 more than 2,100 Falcons are in service. Dassault offers the midsize Falcon 2000S/LXS twinjet, the long-range Falcon 900LX trijet and ultra-long range Falcon 7X/8X trijets; and is developing the long-range Falcon 5X twinjet, set for introduction in 2020.

Would you like to see this Aircraft in IF?
Well then Vote!
Hope you like what you see!!

Poll not needed. People will vote using the voting system if they like it.

7 Likes

That would be nice to have later on, also the Gulfstream 650 or G5 :)

6 Likes

I’m surprised this hasn’t been requested before. I totally forgot about this plane until I recently read about it in a book by Clive Cussler. It’s quite an interesting aircraft, and therefore, I’ve removed a vote, and replaced it with this. This should definitely be added into IF.

Edit: In general I would like to see more Dassault Aircraft added into the game.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I said, too. We need more jet planes like bombardier challenger, Gulfstreams, Cessna Citation Soverign. I love fast business and long range jet planes, especially when Global is released. I, personally, think that we have ENOUGH commercial planes.

7 Likes

It looks like a Soviet Trijet and and Cessna Citation had a baby lol.

3 Likes

Yes, exactly…

2 Likes

The thing with private jets, is I would much rather have gulf stream before dassault.

1 Like

Looking sleek, nice to see more variety in IF

1 Like

Will look good if there in IF… And still no trijet in IF so something new😀

1 Like

It would be nice to have some more business jets in IF, especially a unique tri-jet like the Falcon 50. You have my vote!

Just saw one go by me, I want one now lol