Dash 8-Q400 (and variants family)

What about q400 the longer variant

don’t forget about Alaska’s “Horizon” q400!

Don’t forget there is a subject for the Q400 this is for the dash 8

1 Like

I shouldnt get my hopes up, but it would be amazing to see the bombardier q400 being added to them game! Although there is already an amazing selection of smaller commercial planes, i feel that a new addition would really top off the game! Thanks

Please recategorize this post under “Features”

2 Likes

Based on recent comments made by the developer’s, I think, I hope, we will be seeing one :)

Any Bombardier is welcome into the game! Seeing a Dash 8 Q400 would be terrific in many regions-Hawaii, Denver, London. Some places, the CRJ-200 and E-170 is just too big but the Cessna 208 is too small.

Hopefully they’ll do the same thing they did with the 737 and 747 and add in the Dash 8-100 and -300 too.

Best, Boeing707

1 Like

We need some turboprops in this game at some point.

1 Like

Yes!! And in a Qantas livery as well

1 Like

Please Westjet!

2 Likes

Porter
United Express
American Eagle

Best, Boeing707

5 Likes

I would love turboprops!

1 Like

I think it is time that infinite flight adds some regional planes like bombardier Q400

2 Likes

airBaltic,
Brussels airlines,
Austrian Airlines livery please.

2 Likes

Turboprops would be awesome.

Horizon Airlines livery (Alaska sister company )

1 Like

Flybe. The only airline we need for this plane.

1 Like

Flybe purple livery

1 Like

Ikr i wish they would come out with this aircraft in IF:( its actually a very common aircraft used to transport people from the smaller airports to the majors like jfk,lax,ord and ect…

I don’t know if it’s it, but the FDS has unveiled a “Mystery Regional Airliner” and it was voted in by popular demand. Keep on watching the Developers every move ;)

Where was this unvieled? I am curious to know.