Darker night

Seems like the grey color in IF looks bad.

Why not make it darker ?

5 Likes

Because then you wouldn’t be able to see where you are taxing, and you might collide with another plane if you can’t see their lights, or they are not on.

12 Likes

Why not add the moon :)

19 Likes

Never thought I’d see the day someone was requesting darker night. Everyone else seems to complain it’s too dark lol.

16 Likes

Whaaaaat!you need darker nights while I’m "insanely-crazy-madly-gone nuts-savagely demonstrating"picture that for the reality on city lights,stars,moon taxiway lights and better lighting in general…RIP Me for seeing this request!

3 Likes

For me the Blue colors are too heavy

One picture per request please.

Thank you

See the difference :)
Thank you
You’re welcome

Even IRL it isn’t that dark in your edit IF got it realistic i must say only lacks a moon and stars…

2 Likes

I’m all for this once we get taxiway lights :) Otherwise I might as well be taxiing in the ocean for all I know ;)

10 Likes

Sure, I’d love not to see anything and takeoff from the grass.
Let’s leave the nights as how they’re now.

We need taxilights and dynamic landing/taxi lights before they do this…

2 Likes

I agree,.taxi lane lights would be good too…

Everytime I land at night, I have to switch on the sun to find out where I need to depart the runway.

1 Like

Are you kidding me? If it were darker it would be completely impossible to see where you’re going. We need taxi lights first.

1 Like

Actually I would like this. Maybe if you were crossing an ocean it would turn black like that (no lights) it would add to the realism for global

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

If they make it darker, they would also have to emplement brighter airplane lighting.

We need lighter night. And some form of lighting, such as the moon or taxiway lights

Psst 1 pic per feature request

1 Like