Dark Theme

Hi, I was using the Discobot advance tutorial and he said that in preferences there is a dark mode option, anyone know what that means

Have you tried turning off the light? 💡

If with ‘dark mode’ mean evening or night in the IF game, just change the time.

If you mean something else, then please make sure you ask a question in such a way we can answer it.

12 Likes

This isnt very clear at all. Can you please say this in a different way with more detail?

Priceless…🤣

1 Like

We dont have that

It’s not available on IFC, it would be a system-wide thing to be activated by the admins. It is available on the original Discourse server though.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/dark-mode-option/317629/17

If that’s what your asking.

1 Like

Do you mean dark mode on an iPhone?

There is no dark mode for the IFC.

I’m sorry, I mentioned the IFC dark mode. I was using the Discobot advance tutorial and he said that in preferences there is a dark mode option, anyone know what that means

Hello @BadPlane,
I cannot find it. perhaps the option was removed by IFC and light theme (now) is a default. It would normally be under Preferences -> Interface

Example

Yeah, I checked and I couldn’t find it. @schyllberg or @MishaCamp I call on you

1 Like

I think the option is removed @BadPlane and light is default

We don’t have that enabled as we’re using custom theme features.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks @Ondrej for the answer and @schyllberg for confirming it. This can be closed now

1 Like

Guys. May I interest you in the best thing Apple has given us. Smart Invert

You may be asking: how did I get this disease? And what are my treatment options. Well it’s simple! Just open the settings app and go to Accessibility then go to accessibility shortcuts then turn on smart invert. Then tap your home button 3 times to activate it. Then it should do what it says. Invert Colors So white goes to black but black goes to white and the colors on the logo are different. For any more questions feel free to ask me because not many people know about this feature.

Btw to get to accessibility go to general.

If your not on iOS then idk man