Dani_CP ATC Tracking Thread [PASSED]

Hi there. I’m preparing for my practical IFATC test.

Pattern work is welcome…

Thanks!!

3 Likes

Hello! I’ll be on later if you’re still on, if not I’ll see ya another time

1 Like

Make sure you put in you topic title where you are open at.

example: Dani_CP’s ATC Tracking Thread [OPEN @ KDAL]
and when your closed: Dani_CP’s ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED]

Ok, I do it now. Thanks for the note.

Open KDAL in TS
0220Z-0320Z

@MannyG

CLOSED

I’ll be on in 2

On my way for some patterns!

lel, my game crashed ill be back in a sec

Take off is good!
Here are some things you need to work on:

• pattern instructions, when i was on final 31L and wanted to go to 31R you patterned me incorrectly, instead of saying enter right downwind, you should say enter straight in, if you said enter right downwind i would have to make a go around.
    But the initial pattern change to make me go to Runway 31L from 31R was good. :)
  • sequencing, you’ve mastered it just about. I was on right base Runway 31L and you told Sebastian “traffic to follow is on downwind”. It should have been “number 2, traffic to follow is on base”.
3 Likes

Yeah. A litlle bit of confusion…sorry for that. I’m continuing practicing :) @Oliver02

1 Like

I’d watch Tylers videos on youtube, they helped me a lot :)

2 Likes

Hi there, my callsign was “CIROC”

• Overall you did pretty good (Pattern entries, clearances and ground commands) were all accurate. However, you made a mistake when you gave me the sequence when you said “Number 2 traffic to follow is on right dw even though he was already in right base”. Careful on that.

If any problem my pm always open
Keep it up,
Sebastian

3 Likes

Open KONT in TS
0115Z-0200Z

@MannyG

CLOSED

1 Like

Omw for some patterns

1 Like

Nice job. When the inbound planes announce their intentions you can give them a pattern entry you do not have to wait.

You gave ciroc a sequence behind me and told him right base when I was on left base (I announced my position just to point out the error) probably just a mistake.

Watch the speed on landing, when I fell below 60 knots you could have given me the exit runway instructions. You did the right thing at that point to tell me to contact ground.

N561JV

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback @lurker. Yes, it’s a mistake. I told to CIROC to enter Right Base, but that was incorrect. I know, sorry.

And I totally forget the inbound plane from south because I think it’s so far (78nm at the first inbound call). I assume my error…

I’m continuing practicing.

Thanks for stop and see you soon.

1 Like

Hi there, my callsign was “CIROC”

Few things here:

• Good usage of the LUAW command to expedite departures.
  • Ground commands in general were all fast and accurate.
  • Many planes asking for inbound, your answer was “continue inbound” even though it was a good answer, you could’ve given them a Pattern entry.
  • On the first pattern, your sequence was “CIROC number 2 traffic to follow is on right base” but he was really on left base. Remember we were on left traffic.
  • Me (A318) and Lurkerboy (Tbm). Logically im faster than the tbm, for that reason I need sequencing no matter what. You didn’t gave a sequence just clearance. It should’ve been “CIROC number 2 traffic to follow is on left dw” and then clearance. Also, don’t use speed commands to sequence aircrafts. Keep in mind as well that “best forward speed” means speed up. On this case what you meant was “slowest practical speed” which is the opposite.
  • Transition was Accurate.

If any problem or concern my pm always open
Keep it up,
Sebastian

3 Likes

Hi @Sebastian9915. Thanks for stop and your feedback. You are right in my mistakes. Sorry. I continue practicing.

:)

2 Likes

Open KAUS in TS
0140Z-0240Z

@MannyG

CLOSED

Open KAFW in TS
0030Z-0100Z

@MannyG

CLOSED