Dangerous weather situations in Solo mode.

I love doing a vertical takeoff from the runway in a 737, then I slowly move to the gate and touch down

I once was landing a717 in low visibility at KXNA and i crash landed in. a fielx

Just go infinite passenger and I’m so excited to give it a try. I hope it is worth the investment as I had to do some hard chores just to get to buy it at a discount. I think I’m gonna make a topic about it since the others are closed.😭😍

1 Like

I still can not take out the fog. I have reinstalled, rebooted the ipad, wait 5 minutes after spawning and nothing at all. no trace of the fog. I have to indicate that I play in solo mode.

1 Like

MaxSez: “Solo” an often neglected IF Feature. I use it periodically to Re-Fam an Airframe I hav’nt flow for a period, all New Additions and the Super D to drill old and new aerobatic routines. The Replay shows it like it is.
“Solo” is a Sim within a Sim, Playback and stop action in a sequence tells the tail and separates the Spots Pilots from the Aviators. Wish I had the XP and Hours spent on Solo in my years with IF. Those who fail to use Solo, particularly the Fledglings are missing an IF Bonus overlook by ignorance
or over confidence.

Thanks @Kwenzo1 If your still around and @Jorgillo for Bumping this Lost in the shuffle extremly Professional recommendation/Topic.

2 Likes

Interesting. Was just on solo to enjoy some simple, easy approachs, after 3 days of grubbing for XP in heavy crosswinds.

2 Likes

Thanks for your very detailed feedback Max❤️. It is true, it is so useful yet many people tend to ignore it. I use it as a way to show the hours put in when applying for a VA. It show that I have experience that I have earned and makes it more realistic. I didn’t just decide to hope into a Boeing 747 online and be a pro off the bat. Practice makes perfect and have a great day✈️.

Speedbird😃

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.