Dallas Love Field

I was planning to do a flight from DAL but noticed there weren’t any gates. Anyone know what’s going on? Thanks.image

It’s not reworked. Or well, it is now and will hopefully come in the next scenery update :)

5 Likes

Thanks I didn’t know!

It was just fully reworked by Ewan.

Now you do :) And blame @ewanfleming if it’s not in the next update as it would mean he didn’t do his job right ;) Haha

3 Likes

Sneak peek:

19 Likes

Oooooo. That’s looks great! It would be awesome if it actually looks like that when we choose our gates

3 Likes

It will look like that when it gets updated into Infinite Flight through a upcoming scenery push (Maybe not the next one though)…

1 Like

Yes. I was so surprised to see smaller airports already done but not DAL? I never noticed it. Anyway still excited for when it comes out

It’s been one of those ones that newbie editors have tried to claim, and not been able to complete. It was long overdue, so I churned it out in about two weeks ;)

4 Likes

Oh. Editing must be hard!

1 Like

Easier then you think, thanks Ewan!

4 Likes

All that yellow means taxi lights correct? Another “hint” hopefully?

Nope, we add them anyway, even though they’re not supported yet.

1 Like

Just too keep expectations down, the airport won’t come for another month, it wasn’t completed when the airport data for the next update was taken from our repo

3 Likes

Ah nice. Looks like Ewan has focused on editing airports instead of the weather. Looks great!

1 Like

Still wondering when the glorious day will come. (Taxi lights are added lol

That glorious day will come (Maybe)… But you can talk about that here --> Taxiway Lights ;)

2 Likes