Dallas Fort Worth International Airport Flyout! Partnered with UPS Virtual | 8JUL22 @KDFW [FINISHED]

hey so I forgot that this event is at 6:30 PM my time which would have me landing in anchorage at midnight which I can’t do because of parental internet restrictions (plus it’s freakin midnight lol) so can I please change to this?

I might still fly PANC to KDFW to arrive for the event

1 Like

I’ll take this gate

1 Like

Ba 777-300 Er to London please

1 Like

New Signups!

@SWAviator has changed to American Airlines B11 to KSLC!
@NvAviator has taken American Airlines C24 to KLAS!
@Se.Mal_aviation has taken British Airways D18 to EGLL!

1 Like

Gate D23 | 777-300ER (American Airlines) | KDFW-EGLL | DMulvin American 228VA

1 Like

Let’s get these gate filled!

@Se.Mal_aviation has changed to the British Airways A380! the British Airways A380 is coming to DFW as of July 1st! To celebrate, me and @Se.Mal_aviation have agreed to change the flight to the A380! Happy flying and get your gates today!

1 Like

Lets get the gates filled guys! Friday the 8th at 730 PM EST!

1 Like

I’ll have to do a very early departure, I won’t be avalible from 2-9pm I’m assuming that’s alright if I do an early departure?

1 Like

Probably more than 75,000,000

Hey, can you sign me up for Gate D09-DFW-DOH, Qatar Airways? But instead of B772, can I have A359? pls

1 Like

That is alright! Feel free to depart whenever you woupd like, just know that technicaly it is nto a part of the event.

New Signup!

@Your_Favourite_Gamer has taken Qatar Airways D09 to OTTH!

1 Like

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy! Thats nice

1 Like

Alright…if only I didn’t have some where to be at 2 😔

1 Like

You can take off at 9 or 10, we will probably still have something going on. Might not have ATC though

1 Like

Hey!

Would I be able to take center frequency for this event?

IFATC Officer,
-JSRibs28

3 Likes

Yep, you can take Fort worth center!

2 Likes

New Signup!

@JSRibs28 has taken Fort Worth Center for the event!

2 Likes

Let’s get these gates filled! Feel free to contact me if there are any missing gates!

3 Likes