Daily YouTube Video Ideas

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

I’m planning on starting a YouTube channel based on my flights and some planespotting but I’m not sure how I’m supposed to make daily videos.

Does anyone have any ideas/advice/suggestions, etc?

Thanks everyone,
CJ

1 Like

Coming up with a new daily video each day is hard, maybe make some series about, let’s say, best landings at the days hub. I don’t know that was just an example

1 Like

Personally, I advise to avoid daily uploads.

From my perspective they can be tiring and over time they can degrade in quality to the point where every video is the same and/or the quality of a Swiss001 video (no offense).

I upload whenever I have something ready, polished, and high quality. When it comes to aviation in general, I recommend weekly or bi-weekly uploads to allow time to think of and capture content to edit and whatnot.

1 Like

Ho @tunamkol , thank you for your comment!

I will make a note of your suggestion -i like your thinking!

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

You too. Stay Safe!

1 Like

Hi @nativetoalaska , thank you for your advice!

I really appreciate you sharing your own experience - it makes a lot of sense and I think I will probably avoid daily videos as I understand what you are saying.

My only reasoning for daily videos was to speed up the growth process of the channel.

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks, have a great weekend as well!

1 Like

I mean I would find an interesting series I already started one Buttering Every Aircraft in Infinite Flight and I usually doing streams on weekends which i will do one soon

1 Like

Just wanted to add something - quality over quantity. It’s a lot better to post great content once every few days then fine content everyday. I recommend you take your time with your videos.

Also, you can add your channel to IFC YouTube Accounts Database :)

1 Like

Hi @CaptainAli_yt thank you for your suggestion!

Thats a great Idea!

Do streams reach a larger audience than normal videos?

Have a great weekend!

Depends on what you upload so far I currently have 77 subs and its been like 2 months

1 Like

Thats not bad, keep going!

Im also struggling to come up with a name if you could also help with that? I’d like to use planespotter_man but its quite long and I’ve noticed people use shorter names.

hmmm Ill think of something

1 Like

I just thought of FlyingCJ but I’m just gonna check thats not been taken

Coming from someone who creates daily content, set a reasonable schedule you think you can achieve. Not saying you are, but if you are having trouble thinking of ideas now you’ll definitely have trouble in a month.

One a day, once a week, once every two weeks. Doesn’t matter. As long as you’re consistent, your audience knows you’ll be there the next day, they’ll continue to come back and then hopefully they’ll bring their friends the next day. Good luck with the channel!

2 Likes

I will do short videos on Monday to Friday, and do long video on the weekend. Also, don’t forget to use your time wisely😉

1 Like

Hey @Trio , thanks for your advice!

I really appreciate your advice and subsections. I’ve decided ill be uploading twice a week to avoid content becoming repetitive.

I’ve made a roadmap for March to make sure I upload on time and to log videos to avoid making them twice.

Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful weekend!

2 Likes

I would try IF Planespotter

1 Like

something like that

1 Like

I decided to go with FlyingCJ cause it hasn’t been taken yet 😇