Daher-Socata TBM 930

The TBM 930 is the newest business turbo-prop aircraft to come out of Daher-Socata, a company that has its origins from France (wink wink, devs). Essentially it is a TBM 900 but with advanced avionics. It has a 330kt cruise and a range of 1730nm (same as the TBM 900). It even features a carbon-fibre propeller! I’d love to see more business/private/GA/turboprop aircraft in Infinite Flight, and it fits the bill perfectly!

23 Likes

Great aircraft to do patterns, I think this would be a great addiction to IF.

7 Likes

100& yes We need GA aircraft in the game.

7 Likes

I already have one.

15 Likes

wow! i love it! i agree, that the debs, need to add more turboprops or business aircraft

7 Likes

I know you meant to say “addition”, but I think it would also be a very addicting aircraft to fly.

8 Likes

Maybe we should do the TBM 850 with the tail number N851TB(Steve1Kineo)

8 Likes

This plane looks really nice. :)

5 Likes

Looks like a Beechcraft.

3 Likes

Check out this request for the 850 :)

1 Like

Oh I remember that channel! He has sick videos!! Do you know if he personally owns that plane?

Love his vids including his recent one flying the 930

1 Like

Yep, I already thought about it, but I would prefere the 830, or if the 900 has the same avionics than the 830, it will be ok, but not the 930 for me ;)

1 Like

TBM was originally a joint venture between Mooney Aircraft (Kerrville, Texas) and Socata. In the designation TBM, “TB” stands for Tarbes, the French city in which Socata is located, the “M” stands for Mooney.

1 Like

I’m bringing this back up because I think everyone can find something they love in this aircraft!

5 Likes

Fastest single-engined plane ever! Can go over 1500NM at 330KTS! It’s insane! A necessary GA addition to IF. Would defo become my primary aircraft in IF, also my dream aircraft IRL 😍

3 Likes

Mine too! I’m absolutely in love with this aircraft!

2 Likes

Much more interesting than those people who just want a boring a320. It’s like a jet but with the Take off and landing requirments of a prop

5 Likes

We need more turbo props and GA aircraft like this plane!

3 Likes

The 930 is the version where the pilot/co-pulot got their own doors and do not have to climb through the entire cabin or did i got there something wrong?

1 Like