"Dad I forgot my backpack at home!"

As a full time university student currently sitting at a study table I realize I have forgotten my Hydroflask water bottle, I cannot go out and get it at this moment.

Lets say you forgot your backpack and you called your family to drop it off, they typically would drive it. For one student in South Africa they had it flown in.

In a video posted online you can see a student walk towards an R-44 that landed in a parking lot to grab his bag and casually walked away. The video went viral, so far the school hasn’t said anything about this.

26 Likes

That is great. Parent of the Year right there.

15 Likes

If that ain’t what I called spoilt then I don’t know what my 53 helicopters are doing in my 500 acre yard.

19 Likes

… you need a new brother? Lol

3 Likes

My parents would just say, “how the f**** did your dumb a*** forget your bag? You’re on your own.” This would most likely be my mom. My dad would have just lectured me about paying attention.

21 Likes

My parents would be like: I gotta leave for work in six. Minutes. You think I can bother walking over a mile to save you?

3 Likes

Exactly. I forgot my bag at home once and my parents were so mad at me. It took some convincing to have them bring it to me lol.

5 Likes

Anyone ever read the David Walliams book “Billionaire Boy”? I’m kinda having flashbacks to when the kids dad dropped off his homework in his private chopper…

3 Likes

“I forgot my bag at some so I expect my parents to bring it to me in a helicopter”

Parents sure don’t know how to teach their kid responsibility.

8 Likes

We call that scorestreaks in other game

5 Likes

Okay I snickered at this

2 Likes

Ill bet you five dollars the only reason this happened was that the kid could flex on his peers.

Change My Mind

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say the student expected his folks bring his backpack in a helicopter, it could be his parents are helicopter pilots and flew home while at work. We’ve done that before.
Now if he demanded it that’s a completely different ball game.

2 Likes

next up
a plane in the parking lot
just to bring a paper

2 Likes

Nice helicopter ngl

1 Like

Meh… Its a 44…

1 Like

Lmao my dad has one so

1 Like

Oh I know he does, its still a R44 lol

1 Like

Class: “Ohh, a helicopter”
Student: walks to helicopter to get his bag
Class:

2 Likes

Looking at that video he must have had a light load because that pickup was…