Czech Airlines Callsign

Hi all,

I am making this topic to request the addition of the Czech Airlines Callsign into the Sim. I am not requesting Czech Airlines liveries, those can be found at the following links:

Instead, I am just requesting the addition of the Czech Airlines callsign into the callsign selection menu in the app. So what is the callsign? Simply CSA, pronounced as C-S-A (The way an English professor would spell it out, not Charlie-Sierra-Alpha). This is obviously not a major change, nor is it absolutely necessary, but it is something that would be nice to have.

—Jakub

No, CSA Air (Iron Air) is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSA_Air

1 Like

No. That is not the correct airline. I am talking about the Czech Flag Carrier.

Also, top line of the Wikipedia article linked by @Altaria55 above:

Not to be confused with CSA Czech Airlines.

—Jakub

1 Like

Ah, alright. Thanks for letting me know.

Well, then this is a needed callsign to implement.

Thank you for making it clear is wasn’t a livery request, as a lot of people would’ve gotten it confused I bet. 😂

1 Like

This would be great to have, however we can just have ‘CSA’ in the general aviation callsign section, and it would be ‘Charlie Sierra Alpha’

Hey,

Yes, I am aware of that possibility (and if you saw me flying around you’d see that that’s what I use, my callsign is CSA31NT), but as I mentioned in the original post this isn’t a necessity, it’d just be a nice addition to those of us from the Czech Republic, and other fans of Czech Airlines :)

—Jakub

3 Likes

Yeah, was just pointing it out as I do it too! 😂 I am Slovak and so I would love to see Czech Airlines getting some recognition into the sim!

We’ve discussed internally and decided to no longer allow requests for airline callsigns without an existing livery in the app itself. There are likely hundreds, if not thousands, of callsigns we can dig up. This is not a great use of resources for a small team or precious votes.

The best way to see your desired callsign in-app is to support the feature request for the livery itself. Other requests similar to this will be closed as discovered over time. Thanks!