Czech Airlines A320

I flew with Czech Airlines A319.
( It was a codeshare flight with eurowings)

3 Likes

Guys I am a little confused about the feature request rules for liveries in this case.

This topic is a request for a generic czech airlines livery on the A320.
However, should it now be the 100 anniversary (OK-HEU) or the older livery (OK-GEA as reference)?

In fact, OK-GEA’s livery is not used anymore, so does it count as retro?
However, the aircraft type is not discontinued as OK-IOO and OK-HEU are still flying.

On the other side, the 100 years anniversary should be considered as a special livery

So at the end my problem is that there is no “normal” livery in use now in their fleet.

Could some mod clarify this for me?

2 Likes

That is a good point.
From my point of view, I’d not qualify it as a special livery as the whole livery (two aircrafts) are wearing it. So for now it is a standard livery.
What do you think?

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think this livery is much better than the older one! So elegant!

2 Likes

OK-HEU soaring towards the blue sky.

3 Likes

Prague airport needs this beauty!

2 Likes

Absolutely!

Here is the map of the current destinations from the airline’s official website

Even if the list is quite short, I would like to point out that almost all of them are 3D in infinite flight!

I believe this is quite a reason to vote for this livery for everyone who likes to fly across center-europe, over the alps or the mediterranean sea!
Not only for the scenic routes, but also for a 3d experience from start to destination, which currently is quite rare for eastern-european carriers in infinite flight at the moment.

Czech airlines also operates charter flights to holiday destinations which are not on the map (e.g Rhodes)

2 Likes

4 Likes

Vote vote vote!

3 Likes

Seven years of feature request! And more than 25% of the votes cast in the last month!

P.S This is one of the oldest feature request with most votes, I would like an award!

3 Likes

That’s a long time ago. We need this livery to complete the Europe flagship airlines!

1 Like

Here is a map of all european countries. The countries left white are those who have no airline in the game yet.
I would like to point out that AirSerbia A320 has been approved but hasn’t been added yet, for this reason Serbia hasn’t been filled.

It really looks like you should drop a vote to fill the gap in middle-europe!

4 Likes

Small little correction:

Belarus is represented, in the form of the Belavia CRJ-200 and E175.

Estonia is technically represented, in the form of the Nordica CRJ-700 (though it has LOT decals applied, but still features an Estonian registration)…

Anyway, on topic, I’d very much love to see this livery be included as well. Haven’t seen it in real life too much sadly, but it would certainly open up some nice routes out of Czechia!

3 Likes

Yes, that’s true. Belavia has at least that CRJ-200.
And I think also Air Baltic represents all of the Baltic countries, they do have special liveries for each country on theirs A220.
Slovakia used to have a national airline but not for long time. And also Bratislava is quite close to Vienna.

2 Likes

Yea But belavia dosent operate the CRJ-200 anymore so that dosent help!

3 Likes

Bump after one week 😇

2 Likes
2 Likes

Also a small correction, Bulgaria also has an airline featured in the game. The E190 Bulgaria air.

I went to Prague 2 weeks ago and was in love with the city, the country and its airport.
Although I haven’t flown with Czech Airlines. Adding this would make travelling to Czechia more interesting. Also It has some beautiful colours.

I will see if I can clear out some votes for this topic;)

2 Likes

I’m glad that you like it. It’s my hometown and home airport.
Vote will be definitely appreciated! :)

1 Like