CYUL Half Underground

Bonjour! CYUL, Montréal’s international airport is half underground. It looks like a very slight mound, like 10 of feet of, sorry, 3.048 metres of dirt were spilled across the northern half of the airport, runways, and gates.

Screenshot_2019-09-11-16-00-31
P.S. thank you for fixing KAUN, Auburn California’s small Muni airport. The new starting point still drops your plane, but not far enough for it to register an immediate crash.

1 Like

Do you have a stable connection? and if so clear your scenery cache and then restart the app:) should work

2 Likes

This happens to me a lot, usually have to relaunch the game, but if it happens on landing I have to divert

1 Like

Nothing is wrong with the airport. Simply a scenery mishap it seems. The airport has already been edited fully. The Airport Editing Team never release airports with unfinished taxiways or other items that the airport has irl. 🙂

8 Likes

Thanks everyone! You all are right, I did see internet drop momentarily on my phone but I didn’t realize I was far enough away on approach that the airport hadn’t loaded yet.

I was using an old phone where screen burn in and running out the processor won’t be an issue if it airs for long flights, but I guess the wifi antenna isn’t up to par either.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.