CYUL 3D update

Hi to all IF staff, would like to know will P.E Trudeau international airport in Montreal be done in 3D building . If so looking real forward to it. Been a loyal member for some time and I love doing ATC there would love to see in 3D it’s my home airport. If not soon we’ll so be it , still love what you guys have done to this simulator keep up the great work

The general goal for 3D editing is to bring every possible airport in the world out at some point. And yes, Montréal is one of them. When this will come is not known considering no announcements to do with it have been released.

3 Likes

As Tsumia said, it is the goal to add every single airport that we possibly can. Airports are currently being done by the Airport Editing Team and they do have the ability to pick and choose what airports they wish to do.

That said, we do have folk on the team from many, many different countries, Canada included. These folks are passionate about the airports in their country and they personally would like to see their country have a lot of the big, key airports done as well.

I’m not confirming or saying anything will come anytime soon, but given how well known Montreal is, I doubt it’s been forgotten about. It’s just a matter of time that someone will get around to it.

Once again, thanks for all of the support! Infinite Flight truly appreciates it!

-Matt

7 Likes