CX238 | London Heathrow - Hong Kong | A359

G’day aviators!

Second fly out of London Heathrow International airport, pretty cool airport and fellow friends fly out of here in Infinite Flight a lot. It’s good to do a group flight with your friends every once in a while I guess. With that being said, enjoy the flight aviators!

Here are the Flight Details of Cathay Pacific CX238…

11 Hours 10 Minute Flight

Departure time - 5:00 PM GMT+1
Arrival time - 12:30 PM (Hong Kong Time)

Departure Gate - Terminal 3 Gate 42
Arrival Gate. - N/A

Passengers on board - 410
Fuel on board - 166.440 Pounds | 13 Hours Flight Time

Flight Process - Nonstop

Epic shots that were took on this flight…

Departure out of London Heathrow (Pushback)

In the Flight Deck, Captain @Hector_Wilson and First Officer @AviatorAbdul

Thank you to Hector for this amazing flight you have recommended me, I also appreciate the other recent flights you have recommended as well. Thanks brother!

Arrival into Hong Kong International Airport

Welp, parties over! Thank you guys for the support and I hope to continue making flights that you guys enjoy.

Let me know, what’s your favorite airline?

Have a fun time in aviation Aviators! ✈️

11 Likes

Some cool photos here!

Looks like some of them feature some ATC communications. Would you like an opportunity to crop those out?

2 Likes

Sure, thank you!

Wonderful shots! May I suggest a route? Singapore-Bali. You could use the Singapore Airlines 787-10, the Scoot 787-9, the AirAsia A320, Jetstar A320, the Lion 737-900 or even the KLM 777-300ER with a Amsterdam-Singapore leg first.

2 Likes

What a coincidence! I just flew this route yesterday. SIN-DPS is very scenic, and pretty short too. Would recommend!

2 Likes

Hey there @bbb_aviation

That sounds like a fun flight to me! Hopefully after my upcoming Air France flight!

Thank you so much dude!

1 Like

Yeah man; it was a fun flight for me.

2 Likes

No joke I did CX 237 on sat/sun

2 Likes