Custom Made Profile Banners

Hello everyone! There currently is a popular thread for custom made profile pictures, so I thought why not create one for banners? The profile picture I have now is fantastic and I got it from that thread. If you want to check out the profile picture thread, here it is:

Custom Made Profile Pictures

There are many fantastic graphic designers in our community, and I am sure they will be happy to make a banner for you!

13 Likes

Also if anybody wants to make me a banner with a 787 silhouette that goes well with me prifle pic, that would be great!

Nice! Now we have a thread where you could ask somebody to make you a profile banner!

1 Like

I would probably do the first request on this thread… could anyone come up of a simple but very aesthetic vibe profile header? I want it to match with my new profile picture! If you have any ideas and creations make sure to tag me @Capt.Kyle and i’ll be happy to see your creations!

Here is my profile picture for reference,

Cool idea! I am not the best graphic designer 🤣

I hope you like it

1 Like

Very cool! If someone could please take an American flag, an Alaska 737, and “Alaska096” and make something amazing for me, that would be great!

For what do you need those banners? Are they for a thread or just for fun?

The banners are displayed on your profile. You could use these banners as either a profile header or user card background

(User card shows up when you click on an users name, the header shows up when you look at someone’s full profile page)

2 Likes

Got it, thanks! I can recommend editing a background without text because you’ll have enough letters on the profile itself.

1 Like

It’s a simple one, but I hope you like it

2 Likes

Can someone make me one, I have absolutely no clue what I want. I just have a few requirements.

• Bold text not fancy text.
  • GA aircraft of some sort, perhaps either in takeoff or landing phase.
  • Perhaps IFAE in the bottom corner somewhere.

Thanks all!
Cign

Surprise me!

1 Like

THAT. LOOKS. AMAZING!! Let me try it!

1 Like

It’s amazing! Check it out on my profile.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Could I get one? I have no requirements except I want it with a 777 in the background. Let me see what you guys can come up with!!

1 Like

Wow that looks very nice! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Tweaked your PFP a bit and now it’s a banner

1 Like

Awesome, Thank you!

If someone could incorporate my PFP and an El Al 739 or 789 in a banner, I’d appreciate it.