Custom HUD

I’ve been giving this a bit of thought and I think this would be a great idea for the next update! The button layout for the HUD right now is awesome! It’s easy to navigate and explore. There are just a few things I think it needs improvement on. I’m trying to change my heading and sometimes my finger brushes against the VS control sending the plane into a dive while on auto pilot. This can ruin many flights. My final conclusion make the HUD customizable so you don’t press something you don’t want to.

I don’t think accidental touches can be a feature in Infinite Flight due to the complexity needing to be considered on how accidental touches can be prevented. What is most recommended is that you properly focus on where you’re putting your finger so that you don’t make an accidental mistake causing you to crash or ruin your flight.

Hi, this is a duplicate as it seems.

Please search before posting 🙂

1 Like

Actually, that’s an outdated topic. This one can stand.

That up to the moderators to decide, not us.

@DeerCrusher or @Chris_S could one of you help us out mate?

1 Like

Let’s see.

Just saying you don’t need to tag them. The OP can read the rules for #features and contact a moderator:)

But it’s easier if we do it for them here while we’re at it. Eases the life of the OP ;)

Great topic. I’m out of votes though.

Mate rules are rules. The OP can contact a mod via PM. not need to tag them. You’ve been here awhile you should know this:) Now enough off topic talk. Pm if you want to further discuss.

A lot of this could have been handled via PM.

1. The original is not that old and not that detailed.
  2. The new one is not that detailed
  3. The original had links to additional detailed requests specific to elements.

Based on the contents, there’s not much more in this request than in the old one. If you want to make one that has details, screen shots, etc instead of “I’d like for _____” you can. Otherwise the original will stay with the few votes it has. If I close the old one, the votes are lost for it.

Again, this all could have been done via PM.

3 Likes