Custom Camera Views

So, I’ve been thinking about this topic for a while now. I think that a pretty cool feature would be a way of getting custom camera views. The preset views are cool, but I think that custom views would add a bit more to the simulator. I’m not completely sure on how it would work, but I figured I could spread some of my ideas.

Wouldn’t the free cam kind of count as a custom cam view, since you have the freedom to take a picture from wherever you’d want?

1 Like

Well I mean something more like how on a desktop sim you can put the views exactly where you want it and it will stay there the whole time, unlike the free cam.

1 Like

Duplicate. Go and vote for it here! 🙂

1 Like

Ah, I see what you’re saying

1 Like

You’re referring to accommodate your camera in the cabin, put the view from top to bottom
or move from right to left and stay fixed as you want an example in the AIRBUS series, the camera is far behind and when you zoom sometimes you move something and by mistake you are returned to the normal view.
If you are referring to that you have my vote but you have to be clearer in the request.