Custom Camera Angles

I would love to have a feature where you can add a view to your plane, e.g. farther back right wing angle/front left wing that you can customise for yourself. (A fixed camera like the ‘left wing’ camera)

You mean unlike the free camera that’s only good for the ground but like one you can attach to The aircraft?

3 Likes

Yes, like a fixed camera on the plane that you can customise

3 Likes

That’s actually not a bad idea let me see if I can find a vote

2 Likes

Thanks mate!

2 Likes

This i’d love! Wish I can spare a vote! Some angles I despise, with the sort of zooming on the Freecam, this would improve some of my passenger views.

2 Likes

Exactly, like for me, the right wing is not favourable, I would have a far back left wing cam for the A359

2 Likes

Voted! this a good idea or new camera on all aircraft

2 Likes

I had a similar idea. This definitely needs more votes. We need some love here for it.

We can have a camera setting like the freecam which we move around and place where we like and it remains fixed to that position in relation to the aircraft. This can allow better wing angles, virtual cockpit angles, etc as the free movement in relation the aircraft would take care of it all. And it should be allowed, to be saved as a camera view angle within the app configuration for that app user and specific to that aircraft.

This would really take the flying experience to the next level. Voted. :)

2 Likes

It would, wouldn’t it! The A359’s left wing camera is a bit far to the front for me, that’s the main reason I want it!

I’m tired of the exact same views on each aircraft, It always wanted to see this type of feature and if this gets added it’ll definitely spice things up.

1 Like

It’ll make flight simming more enjoyable on the mobile version, you definitely got my vote!

1 Like

I feel this would be great to replicate the exact seat you would sit in on a real flight :)

It would also change the experience rather than seeing the same views the whole flight.

Just wouldn’t this look great…

2 Likes

Exactly, that second pic is what I’m hoping to get if this feature gets noticed my mods!

1 Like

We definitely need this. Although I might suggest calling it “locked free cam” as it sounds like you’re proposing the free cam just locked with reference to the aircraft instead of the ground.

1 Like

CONGRATS !!! @MaxedOut

Our 20.2 update will come with a host of new improvements. One of these will be a new locked free camera. This will allow you to place the camera to any view you wish and have it stay in place whilst you fly! #B77W #WIP

4 Likes

Yay! Finally when FS2020 comes out they decide to do this. I swear to god I will never even redownload this terrible game

1 Like

Which game are you calling terrible?

3 Likes

Not nice of you to say this on the “terrible game” 's forum

3 Likes

😂😂😂😂😂😂
You joke?? is your thread, man

2 Likes