Custom callsigns for military aircraft

This would be a good idea for IF! Since most military aircraft have custom callsigns when operating a military exercise!

Until someone bypasses filters 😢 I respectfully am saying I wouldn’t vote for this.

2 Likes

Nah, wouldn’t work. Sorry 😞

1 Like

The staff are well aware of a various number of callsigns, and while I would like to see this come to Infinite Flight, I’m afraid it’ll have to wait since the staff do not regularly update the callsign database.

If you are interested in contributing to the ever-expanding list of callsigns that have yet to be added into Infinite Flight, please feel free to list them in the topic below, and maybe one day we’ll see the list come through to Infinite Flight.

However, in the spirit of keeping to real-world callsigns, callsigns in-game have been restricted to those seen in the real world, and while some exceptions exist in-game for those who have grandfathered their callsign, I feel moving towards more realism is the best option we have.

2 Likes

Not a great idea, especially since the most trolls come from people using military aircraft to buzz the tower or other aircraft at Mach 5. Imagine adding custom callsigns to that…jeez

1 Like