Custom Aircraft

Hi,

I’d like to propose a request, that we should be able to customise aircraft to our liking, but only for solo, and maybe casual. This is so we could have fun putting F22 engines on 747s, and things like that. I know this blows realism out the window, but it would be fun. This could just be a basic interface that like said something like, “how much engine power do you want?”, and then it gives you a number to type in. It would be fun putting Cessna engines on 747.

Thanks

(I feel like feature requests aren’t useless)

that would be cool but I think it would be to laggy and I think they could focus on that in the future but I think they need to focus on the terrain an airports

4 Likes

What’s the laggy part? It’s just customising a plane

3 Likes

yeah ik but it would take months to create but maybe they should have a separate ‘mode’ for custimisations

1 Like

I feel like it should be a division of Solo

3 Likes

Where is the lag coming from other planes? These aircraft are the same as the ones in game except that they have changes. They’re just another plane, don’t answer with “lag” as a problem when there usually wouldn’t be any lag.

2 Likes

yeah actually you r right

1 Like

Sounds ridiculous but quite fun. I’ve wondered what F-119s would do to a 747 😂😂😂

7 Likes

There’s an amazing game on the play store called simple planes… Maybe give that a look.

8 Likes

IF focused on realism as much as they can such as new planes or fixing planes and scenery so this is not a useful feature. Sorry.

1 Like

I sort of expected someone to say that😂

5 Likes

IF is realism droven so would probably not want this. Also it would be very complicated to program and wouldn’t be able to be used on live.

Although, i really want this now. 😂

1 Like

This sounds too hard to be achieved since it will be difficult and time-consuming at the same time. IF more likely will focus on adding and fixing the aircraft as well as other good stuff but I’m pretty sure this feature won’t come for next couple years

1 Like

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm a 747-200 (Pan Am livery) hitting Mach 2?

1 Like

Just go play Kerbal Space Program 😅

4 Likes

with this feature, is it possible to change colors, making your own livery

1 Like

Honestly, that will cause a massive chaos. I’d prefer make a separate server for custom aircrafts… That is definitely not what Infinite Flight was created here for. Not even on expert servers lol…

2 Likes

No, that will almost likely never happen. I don’t think this will also ever happen

It’s time to go S U P E R S O N I C in the 747!

Cross the Pacific in just 20 minutes!

A380 to the moon

2 Likes

It is just to read the feature request

1 Like