Curtiss C-46 Commando

Watched Ice Pilots (Buffalo Airways) TV Series and was thinking that this plane would be fun to fly in Infinite Flight in the North when Global comes out!
Credits: http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/photo/000400600.html

25 Likes

very neat aircraft, they have a long history, fighting in WWII. This big beautiful planes were built very well, sad to see that only a few are left.

2 Likes

Most famous for flying over the hump

1 Like

I loved that show and still love that plane.

1 Like

Love that show. Watched it on Netflix

2 Likes

This is my MOST FAVORITE aircraft in the world. This aircraft would make me have a complete NERDGASM if it was added. I also really love the show Ice Pilots. Wish the other season would come out.

1 Like

Yep that has my vote

2 Likes

This is one ugly airplane. However as a piece of history would be an awesome addition.

Would rather the DC3 (In buffalo colors), but honestly at this point anything with props would be a welcome addition!! lol

Ya have my vote

1 Like

I watched it on Netflix too! :) I’m really sad that there is only one season on Netflix though :(

1 Like

Yea. Probably because not many people were/are interested in aviation shows and or documentaries.

1 Like

Would love to see this in IF! Love the show too!

Would love all the buffalo birds lol. Planes from back when flying was flying lol. Not just set a computer and go lol

Everts Air Cargo up here in Alaska also flies them. I’d love to see them in game