[Currently Closed] @racerclc ATC Tracking Thread

I’ll be doing ATC more often, so I decided to make a tracking thread.
If you’d like to give me some feedback on my ATC performance, you can DM me if you’d like. Thanks!
I’ll start off now with my first post:

KNUC on Traning Server!
Departing runway 24, landing runway 24
Pattern work is allowed.
Anything smaller than a Heavy is accepted.
Estimated duration I’ll be open: 45 minutes (edited)
[EDIT: now closed, thanks to everyone who stopped by!]

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are actually going to do touch-and-gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, etc.” command.
Also, please follow ATC instructions, or else you will likely be ignored.
[Callsign(s) of ignored pilots: (none) ]

U might wanna do it at a more aircraft friendly place

I recommend EDDL and RJAA

I’m a part of AAVATC, so right now I’m working on Class C and D airports. I’m sure EDDL and RJAA are not as small as a Class C since they’re so large.

well that may not help much

@MrMrMan I just realized you’re in that huge thing :D

Closed for the night everyone, thanks to those who came!

KMIA on Traning Server! Tower and Ground
Departing runways 08L, 08R, 12, 09. landing runways 08L, 08R, 09
Pattern work is allowed.
Intersection departures are allowed.
All aircraft types are allowed.
Please file your flight plan prior to contacting ATC unless you are flying patterns.
Estimated duration I’ll be open: 45 minutes

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are actually going to do touch-and-gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, etc.” command.
[Callsign(s) of ignored pilots: (none) ]

[EDIT: CLOSED]

I’ll be there PX-LXD

1 Like

to Spirit Wings 24 78 - sorry, I accidentally said “right base” instead of “left base”

Everything for me was fine but your vector for spirit was not too great
Even though 12 wasn’t used for landing spirit was too close to execute an easy turn or switch to 8R(should be 8L to be realistic)from 12 and would have a bad landing or go around most likely.A left 360 would have been the right call in my eyes

He would have had a 30-60 degree intercept onto short final

1 Like

I really didn’t want to make Spirit do a go-around. I know that no Training Server pilot wants to do a go-around.
Spirit was on final runway 12 (probably because he didn’t see this thread), and I told him to enter the base leg for runway 08R. I chose 08R because there was no other arriving traffic at the airport, and this would allow more time for his turn to final since 08R was more south than 08L.

1 Like

You are allowed to fly patterns, and it can be in any aircraft! Why not stop by for a few :D

KMIA service is now closed, thanks to those who stopped by!

CYVR on Traning Server! Tower and Ground
Departing runways 26L, 26R, 30. Landing runways 26L, 26R.
Pattern work is allowed.
Please file your flight plan prior to contacting ATC unless you are flying patterns .
Estimated duration I’ll be open: 30 minutes (edited)
Note: Connection is spotty, so I may temporarily close, but I’ll try to re-open as soon as I can.

EDIT: NOW CLOSED

[Callsign(s) of ignored pilots: Qantas 11 Heavy, GAZA]

CYVR service is now closed.

[EDIT: ATC Service is now closed. Thanks to those who came!]

KBOS on Traning Server! Tower and Ground
Departing runways 04L, 04R, 09, 14, 15L, and 15R. Landing runways 04L, 04R, and 09.
Pattern work is allowed.
Please file your flight plan prior to contacting ATC (unless you are flying patterns).
Estimated closing time: October 6, 2018 3:45 AM (Europe: Paris), October 5, 2018 6:45 PM (America: Los Angeles) ( <— your local time zone)

[EDIT: ATC service is now closed. Thanks to those who came!]

[Callsign(s) of ignored pilots: ]

If you’d like to give me feedback on my ATC performance, you’re welcome to PM me. Thanks!

[EDIT: ATC service is now closed. Thanks to those who came!]